ADSM-L

TSM and Junction Points

2006-09-22 16:20:38
Subject: TSM and Junction Points
From: "LeBlanc, Patricia" <Patricia.Leblanc AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 16:19:17 -0400
 Have a windows server with junction points set up.  My understanding is
that I need to include

DFSBackupmntpnt  YES

In my dsm.opt on the server.  I have included this.  Just did a whole
server restore and the directory got restored as a junction point when I
look thru ms-dos, but no files are in it.

Additionally, when I open the GUI to backup, the folders don't contain
any data in the GUI view....but they do when I look on the server
itself.

Any help on junction points is appreciated.  Thought we had this figured
out.

Thanks,