ADSM-L

Re: TSM loses tape drives (again and again and again...)

2006-09-21 10:13:28
Subject: Re: TSM loses tape drives (again and again and again...)
From: Richard van Denzel <r.vandenzel AT BSU DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 16:11:36 +0200
Rob,

Just my 2 cents. I tend not to run TSM on a virtual/lparred environment
at all.
If you do that, you not only lose your production environment, but also
your backup.

I always try to put TSM on a separate machine (preferrable on a separate
location).

Met vriendelijke groet, with kind regards,

Richard van Denzel