ADSM-L

Re: HSM on a WIN2K server

2006-09-20 08:14:42
Subject: Re: HSM on a WIN2K server
From: Luc Beaudoin <lbeaudoi AT IS.JGH.MCGILL DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 08:15:48 -0400
Hi Fran

Yes it's a MSCS cluster .... Are You saying that there will be a new
release of HSM in 2 weeks ???

Thanks

Luc

Francisco Molero <fmolero AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: HSM on a WIN2K server

Hi Luc,

I should review that you are downloaded the last
version of HSM and you have already installed the
right service pack in your windows system. On the
other hand, If your environment is a MSCS cluster you
will have waited for 15days in order to get the new
release

Regards

Fran
 --- Luc Beaudoin <lbeaudoi AT IS.JGH.MCGILL DOT CA>
escribió:

> Hi all
>
> I just installed HSM on my fileserver .... after
> installing .. I rebooted
> ... when I try to lauch it .. I have an error
> message :  COULD NOT
> INITIALIZE STORAGE ... EXITING
>
> Any idea !!!!
>
> Thanks