ADSM-L

Re: migrate 32bit database -> 64bit TSM server?

2006-09-18 13:44:10
Subject: Re: migrate 32bit database -> 64bit TSM server?
From: "Allen S. Rout" <asr AT UFL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 13:43:14 -0400
>> On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:18:36 -0400, Paul Zarnowski <psz1 AT CORNELL DOT EDU>
>> said:

>   2. How many TSM sites would actually want to do this?
>   I.e., is there reason to submit a requirement for this, or are we just
>         trying to do something that not many folks ever want to do?

I think that it's a small minority who'd use such a facility, and
getting smaller all the time; especially with things like the TSM
Express stuff coming along.

Now, I'm _in_ that minority, and it might in fact be a majority of us
ADSM-L denizens.  But we already know we're the creme de la creme ;)

- Allen S. Rout
- Remember, tomorrow is Talk Like A Pirate Day! http://www.talklikeapirate.com/