ADSM-L

Re: migrate 32bit database -> 64bit TSM server?

2006-09-16 13:51:15
Subject: Re: migrate 32bit database -> 64bit TSM server?
From: Henrik Wahlstedt <SHWL AT STATOIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 19:50:22 +0200
Hi,

The difficulty are not to change from 32- to 64bit OS. I found it hard
to belive that some more bits would affect TSM DB in some redical or any
way, (excluding performance..).

The problem is in changing OS type, Windows to Linux. The list have
plenty of documentation on this procedure with export/import.

//Henrik