ADSM-L

Re: ZFS filesystems on Solaris

2006-09-15 15:41:30
Subject: Re: ZFS filesystems on Solaris
From: Len Boyle <Len.Boyle AT SAS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 15:39:46 -0400
 Hello Zoltan,

I suspect that the TSM folks have not finished testing zfs, there may be
boundary conditions that might have problems.

One feature that you most likely are not using, and I suspect will not work, is
to try backing up files with the new acl's (the same as nfs version 4) and see
if they are backed up and can be restored).

len