ADSM-L

Re: Why doesn't the TSM client support transparent encryption

2006-09-15 08:56:05
Subject: Re: Why doesn't the TSM client support transparent encryption
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 08:55:20 -0400
Transparent encryption is not currently supported for the BA Client.
It's not quite as simple to support transparent encryption for
the BA Client as it is for the TSM API due to the no query restore
functionality of the BA Client.

Transparent encryption for the BA Client is a known requirement.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 09/14/2006
11:08:14 PM: