ADSM-L

FW: TSM Client Active and Passive setting

2006-09-11 10:49:13
Subject: FW: TSM Client Active and Passive setting
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 10:48:16 -0400
Yes.
Look the Client Manual for Windows.
There is a section in the book explaining how to configure the client to
work in a Clustered environment.

Here is a link to the manuals:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/tivihelp/v1r1/index.jsp

On the left side, click the line "Tivoli Storage Manager Clients"
Then click the + next to "Backup Archive Clients"
You can download the PDF version of the Windows client manual.