ADSM-L

Re: errno: 2

2006-09-08 12:40:39
Subject: Re: errno: 2
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 09:36:57 -0700
I received a couple of responses on this and both point to the file having
been deleted or did not get installed.  Doesnt TSM report this sort of
issue if it saw the file was there when it originally scanned the system but
when it finally went to back it up it was gone? The weird thing is unless
this files comes and goes the administrator of the box showed me the file is
there and its not like the date has todays date so it needs to be backed
up again.
The other odd thing is there are a ton of these errors in the dsmerror.log,
one after the other on the same day, then it will go away for either days or
months and return.

What am I missing?

-r-xr-xr-x   1 root       bin         385024 Jun 25  2003 libPiIMG.sl

Thanks,

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Administrator