ADSM-L

Re: ISC installation problems

2006-09-08 11:04:23
Subject: Re: ISC installation problems
From: Doug Fox <dugfox AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 11:00:40 -0400
I just installed this yesterday. Make sure you reboot once ISC is installed
or verify the service is actually running. For some reason the service was
being a little wonky with us and it was stopping when I logged out. I think
perhaps the service isn't running and perhaps the installation is failing as
a result. Just an idea.