ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.2 Option "-subdir=yes" does not work as desired

2006-08-23 18:34:38
Subject: Re: TSM 5.2 Option "-subdir=yes" does not work as desired
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:33:25 -0600
The options and objects you fill in for the schedule are the same as if
you specified from the "dsmc" command line. For example, to back up this
directory manually, you would run:

   dsmc selective /export/home/ -subdir=yes

(omitting the '*' eliminates the need for double quotes around the file
spec)

So to put this in a schedule, the corresponding OBJECTS and OPTIONS should
match:

   define schedule ... objects=/export/home/  options=-subdir=yes

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 08/23/2006
03:02:09 PM: