ADSM-L

Re: scheduler problem

2006-08-23 10:56:45
Subject: Re: scheduler problem
From: "Large, M (Matthew)" <Matthew.Large AT RABOBANK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:55:15 +0100
I didn't see that you managed the scheduler with the CAD, so I was
perhaps a little hasty with my reply.

Having looked through the manual, I am unable to find any option which
may, for example, start the CAD slightly earlier than eight hours later.

What do you have QUERYSCHEDPERIOD set to?
How long is your Schedule window?