ADSM-L

Re: Simple ISC web interface console.

2006-08-21 08:48:41
Subject: Re: Simple ISC web interface console.
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 08:57:15 -0600
Suggestion: go to the TSM support page (see my sig) and do a search on
TSMADMINCENTER. That will locate for you several useful documents. For
example, this qustion is answered in the document with "quick paths" in
its title.

Regards,

andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 08/18/2006
10:21:03 AM: