ADSM-L

ANS3009E LVSA

2006-08-18 05:45:17
Subject: ANS3009E LVSA
From: Bill Dourado <bill.dourado AT ALSTEC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 10:44:05 +0100
Hi,

I have just installed BA client  on a Windows 2003 Server and I am trying
to  configure
Online Image Support & Open File Support  from the Backup/Archive GUI
wizard.
(which I had installed  previously)

I keep getting this message when I attempt to configure :-

ANS3009E The logical Volume Snapshot Agent plugin library was not found.

I need to install both for the purpose of creating a TSM ARS diskette.

Any help would be appreciated.

TSM Server Windows 2003 V5.2.2.0
Client Windows Server 2003  V5.3.

Thanks

Bill

This electronic mail message, including any attachments, is a
confidential communication exclusively between Babcock International
Group PLC or its subsidiary company and the intended recipient(s)
indicated as the addressee(s). It contains information which is private
and may be proprietary or covered by legal professional privilege. If
you receive this message in any form and you are not the intended
recipient you must not review, use, disclose or disseminate it.
We would be grateful if you could contact the sender upon receipt
and in any event you should destroy this message without delay.
Anything contained in this message that is not connected with the
business of Babcock International Group PLC is neither endorsed by
nor is the liability of this company.
Babcock International Group PLC
Telephone: +44(0)20 7291 5000
Fax: +44(0)20 7291 5055