ADSM-L

Re: SQL Server 2005 support?

2006-08-07 10:01:52
Subject: Re: SQL Server 2005 support?
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 16:00:00 +0200
Hi Del!
Thank you very much for your quick reply!
I wasn't expecting new support in a fix release... Wouldn't it be more
logical to create a 5.2.2.0 version containing 2005 support? Now we have
to backup production nodes by using a fix release, which I normally
would not recommend...
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines