ADSM-L

Re: audito data missing

2006-07-31 14:35:30
Subject: Re: audito data missing
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:58:53 -0600
Look up the reference info for the QUERY AUDITOCCUPANCY command, either in
the Admin Reference or by running "HELP QUERY AUDITOCCUPANCY" from the
admin CLI. Therein lies your answer.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 07/31/2006
10:43:08 AM: