ADSM-L

Fw: audito report: real or compressed?

2006-07-31 12:33:16
Subject: Fw: audito report: real or compressed?
From: Nicholas Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 12:29:04 -0400
Keith,

It's the total of data as the data was sent by the client.  If the client
compressed the data, then it's the compressed size, otherwise, it's the
full/uncompressed size, regardless of where it resides in the TSM Server
storagepools.

Nick Cassimatis

----- Forwarded by Nicholas Cassimatis/Raleigh/IBM on 07/31/2006 12:28 PM
-----

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 07/31/2006
11:32:01 AM: