ADSM-L

Re: vss error

2006-07-26 11:15:06
Subject: Re: vss error
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:13:08 -0600
Go to the web site in my sig and search on the APAR number. Answers to
both questions lie therein.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 07/26/2006
07:25:38 AM: