ADSM-L

Re: [SPAM: 4.300] [ADSM-L] TSM server crash

2006-07-26 07:48:44
Subject: Re: [SPAM: 4.300] [ADSM-L] TSM server crash
From: Leigh Reed <L.Reed AT MDX.AC DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 12:46:08 +0100
Paul

A search of the IBM website with the error, returns the following Technote

It's not strictly related to IBM Director, but you never know.

I have had problems with Anti-Virus s/w & kernel stack settings in the past,
however, again not strictly the scenario that you have.

You may have to disable the anti-virus service in Recovery Console, which will
allow you to boot and then you can change the registry setting.

http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/ent-security.nsf/docid/2002071208532048?OpenDocument&ExpandSection=2&Src=w

Hope this is of some use.

Leigh