ADSM-L

Re: Conferences

2006-07-20 16:20:32
Subject: Re: Conferences
From: Rob Berendt <rob AT DEKKO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 16:19:21 -0400
As much as I'd like to go to the UK (I have a passport I've never used) I
don't think the boss will send me over the pond.

SHARE seems mainframe oriented.  If it isn't, their website, and
promotional video at same, go to great pains to leave out Series i and
that definitely wouldn't sit well with my boss.  Perhaps a strong Tivoli
presence at http://common.org would help?

Rob Berendt
--
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073

"Allen S. Rout" <asr AT UFL DOT EDU>
07/20/2006 03:54 PM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: [ADSM-L] Conferences

<hammersl AT XAVIER DOT EDU> said:

> Look at the "Tivoli Technical User Conference".  It's in the spring in
the USA.
>   Never have gone so cannot say if it is worth it.

The Oxford TSM Symposium is the only TSM-specific gathering I know.
But every SHARE I have gone to has had enough TSM content to keep me
busy.

- Allen S. Rout