ADSM-L

Re: Misguided data from backup stgpool :)

2006-07-20 14:08:24
Subject: Re: Misguided data from backup stgpool :)
From: Andrew Carlson <naclos AT SWBELL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 11:06:16 -0700
Do the correct copy operation, then delete those tapes with discardd=yes.
Since they are in a copy storage pool, this is a safe operation - your primary
copy of the data will not be affected.

Andy Carlson
Gamecube:$150,PSO:$50,Broadband Adapter: $35, Hunters License: $8.95/month,
The feeling of seeing the red box with the item you want in it:Priceless.