ADSM-L

Re: Strange TSM Server problem.

2006-07-19 12:11:05
Subject: Re: Strange TSM Server problem.
From: William <weiduo.deng AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 12:04:04 -0400
Thanks Mike,

I tried to dismount  after reboot TSM Server, still failed:

tsm: TSMSERVER>q mo
ANR8330I LTO volume K00059L3 is mounted R/O in drive DRIVE1 (/dev/rmt1),
status: IN USE.
ANR8330I LTO volume K00062L3 is mounted R/O in drive DRIVE2 (/dev/rmt2),
status: IN USE.
ANR8330I LTO volume K00060L3 is mounted R/O in drive DRIVE3 (/dev/rmt3),
status: IN USE.
ANR8334I         3 matches found.

tsm: TSMSERVER>dismount vol K00059L3
ANR8348E DISMOUNT VOLUME: Volume K00059L3 is not "Idle".
ANS8001I Return code 11.

Thanks Mike, the node removed after deleted backupset.