ADSM-L

Re: Change client to a different policy domain

2006-07-18 01:47:44
Subject: Re: Change client to a different policy domain
From: Sandeep Jain <sandeep.jain AT DCMDS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:24:19 +0530
Hi,
After the execution of next backup all previous backup will be bound to new
policy domain Settings without any data loss.

With Best Regards,
Sandeep Jain

********************** Legal Disclaimer
******

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."

*********