ADSM-L

Re: Another D/R question

2006-07-13 04:13:09
Subject: Re: Another D/R question
From: "Remeta, Mark" <MRemeta AT SELIGMANDATA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 09:11:45 -0400
Can I get the mp3 of this song, lol.

-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
Schaub, Steve
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 8:13 AM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

"50 Ways to Weave Your Server"

"The problem is all in your db", she said to me
The answer is easy if you take it logically
I'd like to help you in your struggle to be free
There must be fifty ways to weave your server

She said it's really not my habit to intrude
Furthermore, I hope my backups won't be lost or misconstrued
But I'll repeat myself at the risk of being sued
There must be fifty ways to weave your server
Fifty ways to weave your server

You just run sysback, Jack
Email a new plan, Stan
You don't need a new toy, Roy
Just code it in C
Send the tapes on the bus, Gus
You don't need to offsite much
Just save the encrypt key, Lee
And send it FTP

Ooo run sysback, Jack
Email a new plan, Stan
You don't need a new toy, Roy
Just code it in C
Send the tapes on the bus, Gus
You don't need to offsite much
Just save the encrypt key, Lee
And send it FTP

She said it grieves me when your systems down the drain
I wish your database would replicate again
I said I appreciate that and would you please explain
About the fifty ways

She said I see you're gonna get no sleep tonight
And I believe in the morning you'll really look a fright
And then she left me and I realized she probably was right
There must be fifty ways to weave your server
Fifty ways to weave your server

Run sysback, Jack
Email a new plan, Stan
You don't need a new toy, Roy
Just code it in C
Send the tapes on the bus, Gus
You don't need to offsite much
Just save the encrypt key, Lee
And send it FTP

Run sysback, Jack
Email a new plan, Stan
You don't need a new toy, Roy
Just code it in C
Send the tapes on the bus, Gus
You don't need to offsite much
Just save the encrypt key, Lee
And send it FTP

Steve Schaub
Systems Engineer, WNI
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
423-752-6574 (desk)
423-785-7347 (cell)
***public***
(with apologies to Mr. Simon, although I know several girls who hate his
original song)