ADSM-L

Does the IBM 3584 support autosense for drive element number?

2006-07-12 11:18:18
Subject: Does the IBM 3584 support autosense for drive element number?
From: "Kauffman, Tom" <KauffmanT AT NIBCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 11:17:13 -0400
I'm trying to clean up my D/R scripting, and this is one area that would
help -- but I'm having a heckuva time trying to track down the answer.

TIA

Tom Kauffman
NIBCO, Inc
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email and any attachments are for the
exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read, distribute or take action in
reliance upon this message. If you have received this in error, please
notify us immediately by return email and promptly delete this message
and its attachments from your computer system. We do not waive
attorney-client or work product privilege by the transmission of this
message.