ADSM-L

Re: DB backup on a DDS drive

2006-07-10 12:53:24
Subject: Re: DB backup on a DDS drive
From: Michal Mertl <michal.mertl AT I DOT CZ>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 18:52:51 +0200
I am using the "trick" to alternate DB backup to the harddrive and to
the library. Therefore I probably am not in such a jeopardy to
completely lose it and can work with just one tape.

The thought to backup to a network share haven't occured to me. This
might be better than the single tape and local hard drive.

Thanks.

--
S pozdravem

Michal Mertl