ADSM-L

Re: q event question

2006-07-10 12:14:55
Subject: Re: q event question
From: Thomas Denier <Thomas.Denier AT JEFFERSONHOSPITAL DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:14:07 -0400
-----Luc Beaudoin wrote: -----

>I want to create a text file that with list me all the events in the
>last 12 hours, but I would like to exclude 1 schedule name
>Is there a way to exclude a schedule name .....

You can get this kind of selectivity by running a 'select' command
against the 'events' table. You would not be able to get completion
times (for reasons I have never understood, the developers omitted
the completion time field from the SQL interface), and you would
have to put up with a more complicated syntax for specifying time
limits.