ADSM-L

Re: q event question

2006-07-10 10:41:12
Subject: Re: q event question
From: "Choudarapu, Ramakrishna (GTI)" <Ramakrishna_Choudarapu AT ML DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 10:39:51 -0400
Luc,

Try using a filter to exclude the schedule name,

$ cat clientdone.txt|grep -v "schedname_to_be_excluded"  > clientdone_new.txt
  (for unix)

OR

C:\> type clientdone.txt|find /v "schedname_to_be_excluded" >
clientdone_new.txt  (for windows)

Thanks & Regards,

Ramakrishna Choudarapu
GTI (TSM Backup and Restore Services)