ADSM-L

Re: Question: Impact of changing TCPPort.

2006-07-06 09:37:05
Subject: Re: Question: Impact of changing TCPPort.
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 09:36:46 -0400
Larry -

Whereas the server remains the same one, and the client node and
filespace identities remain unchanged, there will not be full backup
incitement because of a server port number change.  Port numbers are
incidental transport details, and have no bearing upon storage pool
object storage identities.

   Richard Sims