ADSM-L

Re: Help - Domino TDP failing after R7 upgrade !!!

2006-07-05 14:20:29
Subject: Re: Help - Domino TDP failing after R7 upgrade !!!
From: "Scott, Brian" <bscott AT EDS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 14:18:35 -0400
Zoltan,

Keep in mind that the error code you are getting is found in the script
called startup on /lotus/notes/latest/ibmpow. About a third of the way
down the file you will find this section:

if [ ! -f "${RuntimeReference}/${ToRunFilename}" ]; then
        echo ""
        echo "Could not find linked executable: '${ToRunFilename}'"
        echo ""
        exit 1
fi

This is where your error pops up. Again, for us the path variable was
modified so that it couldn't find our domdsmc_notes01 file.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Brian

Brian Scott