ADSM-L

Re: Backup DB2 using TSM

2006-07-04 10:31:19
Subject: Re: Backup DB2 using TSM
From: Jacques Van Den Berg <jvandenberg AT PNP.CO DOT ZA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 16:29:37 +0200
Hi,

No need to use user exits. DB2 Ver 8.2 and TSM 5.3

Read the Redbook sg246247 - "Backup DB2 using TSM" Chapter 5 Explain
everything.

We are using many DB2 databases using TSM to do the backups and writing
the DB2 logs to TSM as well.

Regards,

Jacques van den Berg
TSM / SAP Storage Administrator
Pick 'n Pay IT
Email   : jvandenberg AT pnp.co DOT za
Tel      : 021 - 658 1711
Fax     : 021 - 658 1699
Mobile  : 082 - 653 8164
Dis altyd lente in die hart van die mens wat God
en sy medemens liefhet (John Vianney).