ADSM-L

Re: Newbie questions - File locations

2006-07-04 07:12:44
Subject: Re: Newbie questions - File locations
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 07:12:21 -0400
Welcome to the TSM product, Gary.

I would suggest reading the TSM Administrator's Guide for an overview
of how the overall product works, and the Windows client manual for
the particulars on your platform.

Your questions may be quickly answered by looking in the ADSM
QuickFacts (http://people.bu.edu/rbs/ADSM.QuickFacts) or the
corresponding TSM Wiki (http://www.tsmwiki.com/tsmwiki). In
particular, server scripts are stored in the TSM database, and your
client options file is usually in the install directory, c:\program
files\tivoli\tsm\baclient, as described in your client manual.

  Richard Sims