ADSM-L

Fw: Backing Up CIFS Share on Netapp

2006-06-22 11:37:23
Subject: Fw: Backing Up CIFS Share on Netapp
From: Pete Tanenhaus <tanenhau AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 11:37:01 -0400
The document located at the following link should provide some useful
information on
backing up CIFS shares with TSM on Windows.

Hope it helps .....

Pete Tanenhaus
email: tanenhau AT us.ibm DOT com
tieline: 320.8778, external: 607.754.4213

"Those who refuse to challenge authority are condemned to conform to it"

---------------------- Forwarded by Pete Tanenhaus/San Jose/IBM on