ADSM-L

DRP file email help

2006-06-21 09:10:55
Subject: DRP file email help
From: "Matthews, Gary" <gary.matthews AT LOGICACMG DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 14:10:11 +0100

Hi,

Slightly off topic - I've just taken over a TSM 5.3 W2K3 system and am
very slowly getting to grips with it and as part of it I want to copy
off the DR files everyday. The only way to do this is via Email. I'm
using blat to several emails with attachments every morning. Eg :-

blat test.txt -subject "test" -server xxxxxxxxx -r -log send.txt -to
xxxxxx AT xxxxxx DOT com -attach "c:\program
files\tivoli\tsm\server1\devcnfg.out"

This is fine with the static named files like devcnfg.out but how do I
select the latest DRP file as an attachment. I'm think of  somehow using
the date to get the start of the file then copying to a static file and
sending that but vbscript etc is not my strongest point!! Anyone  doing
this already or have any idea?

TIA

Gary