ADSM-L

Exclude.dir question

2006-06-20 00:59:57
Subject: Exclude.dir question
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 21:59:23 -0700
I'm wondering if this will work as an exclude.dir. I'm finding that some
instances of SQL have missed files in this directory because they are in use
and I don't see the standard .ldf and .mdf files I have excluded. So I'm
wondering if I can exclude the directory this way since the directory name
between the Microsoft SQL Server directory and DATA directory are named
differently.

'\...\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\...\DATA'

Thanks,

Geoff Gill

TSM Administrator

PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Administrator

SAIC M/S-G1b

(858)826-4062

Email:  <mailto:geoffrey.l.gill AT saic DOT com> geoffrey.l.gill AT saic DOT com