ADSM-L

RE [ADSM-L] LAN-Free

2006-06-14 09:41:37
Subject: RE [ADSM-L] LAN-Free
From: Willy MORISSEAU <wmorisseau AT VAUBANHUMANIS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:26:32 +0200
hello,

I'm sorry but my documentation is in french.

For information ==> If you have server in 5.2.4, your client storage agent
must be in same version of server.

have a nice day

             "Morris.Marshael"
             <Morris.Marshael@
             MCCG.ORG>                                                   A
             Envoyé par :              ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             "ADSM: Dist Stor                                           cc
             Manager"
             <[email protected]                                       Objet
             .EDU>                     [ADSM-L] LAN-Free

             14/06/2006 15:15

             Veuillez répondre
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .EDU>

I am working with the TSM Server 5.2.4.4 and TSM Client 5.2.4.0 on the
AIX OS and trying to install/setup LAN-Free working with a 3584 library.

I am reading the TSM for AIX Storage Agent User's Guide and making some
progress but I need to speed up my implementation.

Has someone documented the steps on setting this up?

Thanks for you help,

Marshael