ADSM-L

Re: TDP backup FAILS!!

2006-06-14 08:59:09
Subject: Re: TDP backup FAILS!!
From: "Kauffman, Tom" <KauffmanT AT NIBCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 08:58:52 -0400
OK -- BRBackup is saying that Backint (TDP for R3, or whatever they're
calling it now) reported an error. Look in /oracle/<SID>/sapbackup.
There will be a <something>.aff (offline backup) or <something>.anf
(online backup) log file. Search it for the error from TSM. Since this
is one of the 'protocol' files, it will be near the very end, after the
R3 database backup.

Tom Kauffman
NIBCO, Inc