ADSM-L

adm login is locked!

2006-06-06 04:13:42
Subject: adm login is locked!
From: Alexandr <a.usoltsev AT S7 DOT RU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 15:12:23 +0700
Hello sirs
Please help to make out in one question.
I`ve installed TSM sever and client (full pack) on the same
server(AIX).
Have registred client node on the server TSM.(input correct pwd for
registred client node). All it was working well for long time.
But after long off-working time was tring connect to tivoli-server under
admin-login and have got message:

            "..ANS8056E Your administrator ID is locked.
            ANS8023E Unable to establish session with server.

            ANS8002I Highest return code was 61."

How unlocked   administrator ID?
May be exist any method of restore access to server without re-install
server?
Thanks for advance.

VBRGDS,
Usoltsev Alexandr