ADSM-L

5.2.4.0 & Windows 2003 R2

2006-06-05 11:58:45
Subject: 5.2.4.0 & Windows 2003 R2
From: "Remeta, Mark" <MRemeta AT SELIGMANDATA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 11:58:29 -0400
Hi everyone, I installed 5.2.4.0 on Windows 2003 R2 and when I go into the
management console, under TSM Device Driver, there is no Service Information
page under Reports. I am trying to specify what devices the TSM Device
Driver controls but without that page I don't see how it's possible. Anyone
else running Windows 2003 R2 and TSM know how to do this?

Thanks in advance,
Mark

Confidentiality Note: The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or entity to whom or which it is addressed and may contain
dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error,
please delete this material immediately.
Please be advised that someone other than the intended recipients, including
a third-party in the Seligman organization and government agencies, may
review all electronic communications to and from this address.