ADSM-L

Re: Deleting archives

2006-06-02 10:33:07
Subject: Re: Deleting archives
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 07:36:45 -0700
Take a look at the command line client's "delete archive" command.

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2006-06-01
16:19:03: