ADSM-L

Re: TSM client (windows) question and verification

2006-05-30 14:04:21
Subject: Re: TSM client (windows) question and verification
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 11:07:53 -0700
- Check your dsmsched.log and dsmerror.log files to make sure there are no
explicit errors listed regarding drive D:.

- Make sure that you can run a manual backup of the D: drive (or at least
some files thereon).

- Make sure the Windows account under which the backup runs has access to
the root of D:.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2006-05-30
10:49:39: