ADSM-L

Re: Select Statements

2006-05-25 06:13:57
Subject: Re: Select Statements
From: Sandeep Jain <sandeep.jain AT DCMDS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 15:49:57 +0530
Hi,
    You can use below select statement to view the full db backup details.

   SELECT DATE_TIME AS "DATE TIME",TYPE,BACKUP_SERIES,VOLUME_NAME FROM
VOLHISTORY WHERE TYPE='BACKUPFULL'

        REPLACE 'BACKUPFULL' WITH 'BACKUPINCR' IF YOU TAKE INCREMENTAL
BACKUP

With Best Regards,
Sandeep Jain

********************** Legal Disclaimer
******

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."

*********