ADSM-L

TDP for Exchange - Management Class

2006-05-12 03:04:07
Subject: TDP for Exchange - Management Class
From: Volker Maibaum <volker.maibaum AT EBERSPAECHER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 09:03:17 +0200
Hi,

I want to do daily, monthly and yearly backups of our Exchange Server.
Therefore I defined three management classes:
1) standard (for daily backups - 14 days retention)
2) monthly (365 days retentions, backup once a month)
3) yearly (5 years retention, backup once a year)

I also defined three schedules on the server side, starting three
different command files on our exchange server which are using different
dsm.opt files.

I now want to check if the backups are bound to the correct management
class. The following command shows me all backups but not the management
classes.
tdpexcc query tsm * /all

Is there a way to view the management class to each backup?

regards,

Volker