ADSM-L

Re: Multiple storage pools?

2006-05-11 16:41:50
Subject: Re: Multiple storage pools?
From: Nick Laflamme <nick.laflamme AT NIST DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 16:39:52 -0400
That's a relief. I suppose when we get to a current level, I'll submit a
readers' feedback form about the topic and the lack of clarity.

Thanks,
Nick

Kurt Beyers wrote:
Nick,

The two copy pools behave completely independently.

Each command "backup stgpool <primary> <copy>" will compare the files in both storage pools
and copy the data that are in the <primary> pool and not yet in the <copy> pool.

best regards,
Kurt