ADSM-L

Re: waiting for mount point ??

2006-05-11 09:09:54
Subject: Re: waiting for mount point ??
From: "Rees, Chris (E.ON IS UK)" <Chris.Rees AT EON-UK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 14:08:51 +0100
Hi Richard

Q mo showed nothing out of the ordinary really, no retry dismount
failures or such like.

I ran show library but didn't exactly know what to look for. It
confirmed the three drives are LTO3 and that the two drives were empty
and drive36 had a tape mounted.

However, the process that was using DRIVE36 (with an LTO2 tape) just
finished. As soon as it finished the reclamation started and mounted two
tapes in DRIVE34 and DRIVE35...