ADSM-L

Re: Redirecting Output of NetWare Console dsmc to a File ?

2006-05-09 09:29:22
Subject: Re: Redirecting Output of NetWare Console dsmc to a File ?
From: Troy Frank <Troy.Frank AT UWMF.WISC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 08:28:24 -0500
The only method I can think of off the top of my head is to put the
command in a schedule, and associate that server to it.  The output will
show up in sys:\tivoli\tsm\client\ba\dsmsched.log

>>> rainer.wolf AT UNI-ULM DOT DE 5/9/2006 1:57 AM >>>
Hello TSM+NetWare Experts,

is there a way to put the output of, for example,
"dsmc q backup" on the NetWare 6 console into a file?

Or, if not, can I use another OS's TSM client?
I didn't succeed with Linux and MS Windows TSM clients.

Thank you all.
Rainer

Rainer Wolf eMail: rainer.wolf AT uni-ulm DOT de
kiz - Abt. Infrastruktur Tel/Fax: ++49 731 50-22482/22471
Universitaet Ulm wwweb: http://kiz.uni-ulm.de

Confidentiality Notice follows:

The information in this message (and the documents attached to it, if any)
is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution
or any action taken, or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in
error, please delete all electronic copies of this message (and the
documents attached to it, if any), destroy any hard copies you may have
created and notify me immediately by replying to this email. Thank you.