ADSM-L

Re: TDP for SQL tracing

2006-05-02 07:09:29
Subject: Re: TDP for SQL tracing
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 07:08:48 -0400
Eric - I don't have TDP SQL so no experience in tracing it; but from
what
       I have read, I think your problem is that what you have
effected is
a tracing spec for the normal B/A client. The TDPs instead use the
TSM API,
and a whole different discipline. Try following the Problem
Determination
Guide's area "How do I trace the Data Protection client?", and see if
that
does the trick.

   Richard Sims