ADSM-L

Re: TSM BA client on Exchange 4-way cluster hangs

2006-04-26 11:25:00
Subject: Re: TSM BA client on Exchange 4-way cluster hangs
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:16:42 -0400
Andy, thanks for the reply -

It's an unremarkable Dell Xeon 320 Mhz 32bit host.
Windows 2003 server SP1
Exchange 2003, no service packs.

If we start ntbackup from the command line, it opens up OK.  Didn't try to
actually back anything up.

I'm seeing these errors occasionally in the NT event log, which look ugly, but
I can't relate them directly to trying to start the TSM client:

event id 8194
Volume Shadow Copy Serivces Unexpected error queryihng for iVSSWriteCallback
interface