ADSM-L

Re: Logical Volume Snapshot Agent error

2006-04-26 08:23:21
Subject: Re: Logical Volume Snapshot Agent error
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 08:19:05 -0400
Robert - Search via the TSM Support page:
         http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/
IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

On Apr 26, 2006, at 7:43 AM, Robert Ouzen Ouzen wrote:

Hello

Try to install the LVSA through the windows client setup wizards ,
but got this following message on the screen and on my dsmerror.log

04/26/2006 14:12:15 ANS3010E The Logical Volume Snapshot Agent
wizard operation failed.

My Client backup version is 5.3.3.0 and my Tsm server version is
5.3.2.0 on Windows 2003.

My client backup tsm client is on a Windows XP OS with only one disk.

Try to search in the forum without any result about this kind of
message ....

Any help will be appreciate ,

Regards

Ouzen Robert