ADSM-L

Fw: [MonasticLife] Holy Rule for Apr. 25

2006-04-25 23:45:03
Subject: Fw: [MonasticLife] Holy Rule for Apr. 25
From: Dan Brown <osbant AT RCN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 23:38:22 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jerry Lee" <jeromeleo AT earthlink DOT net>
To: "holyrule" <holyrule AT yahoogroups DOT com>; "monasticlife"
<monasticlife AT yahoogroups DOT com>; "MDL"
<benedictinemonasticdiurnal AT yahoogroups DOT com>; "rcbenedictineoblate"
<rcbenedictineoblate AT yahoogroups DOT com>; "oblateforum-l"
<oblateforum-l AT charitychannel DOT com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 9:15 AM
Subject: [MonasticLife] Holy Rule for Apr. 25

> +PAX
>
> Prayers for Pluscarden Abbey's Fr. Mark on his patronal feast, and for all
our Marks!

> Prayers for Brie, in her 20's, her blood pressure is high, possibly the
sort that spikes anytime one is in  a doctors' office, but they are testing
to be sure, also for her parents, Bev and Cas (on whose anniversary we
recently prayed in Deo gratias!) and for the doctors who treat Brie and all
of us. Prayers for Noel, blood pressure and diabetes, also financial and
real estate problems, seeking to get one son in school and to help another
son find work. Prayers for them all. Prayers for the happy death and eternal
rest of John, and for all who mourn him.

> Prayers for Peter, Kahler's disease ( multiple myeloma,) apparently
treated successfully a few years back, now he fears a recurrence. Scan today
to better assess is condition. Prayers for Ted, prostate cancer and having
chemotherapy, also for Kellen, 8, to receive a kidney transplant with his
father being the donor this Wednesday. The little boy and his family have
been through so much and pray this this operations will be successful and
safe for both Kellen and his Dad. How wonderful parental love can be! Yet
God's love for us all is even more wondrous than that!

> Special prayers for Katie, Darren, and their 3 month old daughter, Chloe.
They had been told they could not have children and Chloe was conceived
after prayers to Pope John Paul II, right after his death. During labor and
delivery, Katie broke her tail bone and ruptured a few discs in her spine.
She is now in a lot of pain and has post-partum depression, too. Ardent
prayers for them all!
> Lord, help us as You know and will. God's will is best. All is mercy and
grace. God is never absent, praise Him! Thanks so much! JL